Advantages of Composite TPO in Automotive Industry Products
Ply Online has introduced a great solution! The Composite TPO is widely used in automotive industry products. The Composite TPO is a birch plywood overlaid with a smooth thermoplastic polyolefin overlay.
The product has a ready finished surface which is UV- resistant and therefore suitable for interior and exterior applications.
The combination of the superior overlay with high technical properties makes Composite TPO an excellent panel for various applications.
The great advantages of Composite TPO Birch Plywood are:
- Highly durable coating resistant to most commonly used chemicals
- Excellent weather resistance
- Flexibility, easy to fix and cut
- Easy to clean, wear-resistant to chemicals
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Black and grey colours are ideally suitable for the automotive industry
- The product doesn’t degrade under solar UV radiation
- Rot, fungus resistance
- Slip resistance
- Environmentally friendly material free of chlorine, halogens, plasticizer, formaldehyde and heavy metals
It is ready finished surface solution for the transport and automotive industry such as sidewalls for horse-and box trailers, light and medium-size truck side walls, doors and bulkheads, van linings and floorings, ute trays, tent and shed flooring and boat building.
The reasons the product is extensively used in the automotive industry are the high-quality appearance, easy to clean option, increasing vehicle loading capability and protection the vehicle body against physical damages.
Composite TPO panels are available in grey and now also in a black overlay on the face side and balancer on the reverse side.
Please note: the minimum order for black composite TPO is 3000 m².